In this episode, Zaak Robichaud from Calgary Christian School shares a vision for mathematics that supports the whole student—academically but also social/emotionally—in the ESC “Route.” Join us as we discover:
- the superfruit you’ve probably never heard of.
- the real purpose behind land acknowledgement.
- how many mini donuts are consumed annually at the Calgary Stampede.
- the four best breweries in Calgary.
- the unique experience of being a teacher at a public Christian school.
- Zaak’s (successful!) experiment in not giving students grades.
- the unexpected story of an inspiring math student.
- the depth and doctrine of incarnation.
- what to throw and not to throw at a coyote.
Connect with Zaak at [email protected].