In this episode, Bonnie Burton at Richmond Christian School invites us into RCS’s unique story of the purpose for learning. Join the ESC “Convocation” as we learn:
- the connection between Odie and having a growth mindset.
- sometimes punishment requires a good ice cream sandwich.
- faking a fight is one way to see who your real friends are.
- when it comes to city-building you’d rather not have to worry about liquefaction.
- how a city’s unique demographics shapes the story and culture of a school.
- that a learning commons vision can ignite student passion and creativity.
- that rhythms of quiet and prayer prepare us for the work we do.
- that crafting a good staff memo matters.
You can reach Bonnie at [email protected].