In this episode, Jacquie De Raaf at Trinity Christian School in Burlington, Ontario invites us into her grade 2 classroom with sound walls and timelines where students meet Jesus. Join the ESC “Cast” as we learn:
- chair take-down can be seriously risky business.
- that colour matters in a teacher’s wardrobe.
- what a Bruce Trail “end to ender” is.
- that 26 letters equals 42 phonemes.
- the significance of the Hebrew phrase Tohu vavohu.
- that it’s time to start planning class trips to Israel.
- that twins actually share the same birthday!
- what it might look like to embody a school’s mission statement.
Connect with Jacquie at [email protected].
This episode will be posted in July 2021.