For our maiden episode, Harry Blyleven from Hamilton District Christian High talks tech and Project Based Learning in the Every Square Centimetre "Nursery.” Join us as we learn:
- where the "poo" emoji lands in the list of all time used emojis.
- that they don't serve "phlegm brûlée" in Ontario... or anywhere else for that matter.
- the sad context of the name "mush hole."
- about Hamilton District Christian High School's focus on PBL and technology.
- Harry's attempt to redeem the cell phone in education.
- how Harry's class developed an app to create a walking tour for a historical spot in southern Ontario.
- that raccoons rank 4th in animals that bite Hamiltonians.
You can connect with Harry at firstname.lastname@example.org.