In this episode, Matt Klassen at Calvin Christian Collegiate in Winnipeg, Manitoba, takes us out of the classroom to find God in outdoor education. Join the ESC “Drove” as we learn:
- Road rage Darren may be scarier than lawn removal Darren
- Neil Young may be cool enough to be called a Pegger, while most people from the city at the center of North America are called Winnipeggers
- The Forks in downtown Winnipeg is the bullseye of North America
- That Winnipeg as a city has committed to Truth and Reconciliation through Winnipeg’s Indigenous Accord
- The only thing better than a home cooked meal, is a home harvested meal
- The importance of getting out of the classroom and connecting with the land around us
- That university requirements should not always dictate the learning experiences we invite students into in high school, and
- Ice-fishing holes and bee hives are part of God’s every square centimetre too.
Connect with Matt at email@example.com.