In this episode, ESC goes global with its first international square centimetre! Fiona Partridge from Adelaide, Australia, introduces us to a CSC sister organization–Christian Education National (CEN)–and shares a kingdom vision of all life and all things participating in worship. Join the ESC “Wisdom” as we learn:
- Some pretty impressive Aussie idioms;
- That “emu bobbing” could replace the Throughline Earth Keeping;
- That getting Darren, Jeremy, and Justin to run a marathon would be like having “A few roos loose in the top paddock”;
- The Kuyperian roots that connect CEN and CSC share;
- How Fiona’s perspective that “all of life is worship” impacts her teaching, leading and living;
- What it might mean to be marigolds in our relationships;
- That the digestive system of a wombat would put a sparkle in the eye of any geometry teacher; and
- That Christian education shouldn’t attempt to be “private” education.
Connect with Fiona at firstname.lastname@example.org.